Sunday, March 8, 2015

3/2 Assignment

1. Career Path: If I wanted to follow the career path of an athletic trainer, I would have to attend college for four years and earn my Bachelor's degree in Athletic Training.  After college, I would then have to job search for an athletic training position with a physical therapy clinic or a sports medicine clinic.

2. Tasks: The tasks that I enjoy at my mentorship site would have to include taping (ankles, wrists, etc.) and creating new relationships with patients when they are in therapy.  The task I that is less attractive to me is the moments when you are waiting for a patient to arrive or when you are waiting for something to happen in a practice or game.  When you are waiting, there is nothing much you can do except sit around and chat with those around you.  It would be nice to have something to do sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment