Thursday, January 29, 2015

Reflection and Response to 1/12 Assignment/Interview

This is a reflection and response to my interview with physical therapist, Nicole Burkett:

After interviewing Mrs. Nicole, I learned so much information for my Spring project.  The questions I had asked her were not only for the assignment sake but for my own knowledge.  I wanted to learn more about physical therapy and absorb information from someone who experiences it everyday.  Mrs. Nicole's answers to my questions were definitely the answers I wanted to hear.  By having the knowledge of her being a physical therapist for some number of years, I knew I could ask her anything about physical therapy.  By learning about schooling to why she enjoys the career, it helped me gain more excitement for the career in my future.  This interview  definitely opened my scope of what physical therapy is and how people take on this career everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment